Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Curves Dollars

Curves Dollars

How do you win Curves Dollars at the Curves you go to?

We have Trivia questions and I answered one correctly, hoping I'd get a Curves Dollar...but I didn't.

I love the purple Curves shirts and am aiming to get one.

When do you receive Curves Dollars at your Curves?

Just curious.

The Curves I go do doesn't do Curves Dollars.
    I trust that you'll get terrific replies about practices at other Curves.

And, because each club is independently operated (well, except of course for those owners who own multiple Curves Clubs!) ... I encourage you to talk to the staff at your Curves and learn the practices and opportunities for Curves Bucks!

The Curves program works ... when I do my part!

Will Power - Use it or lose it!

We don't do Curves bucks at our club either, except for a raffle once in a blue moon. I'll just echo Oblio and recommend that you tell a trainer you have an eye on a tshire and want to know what you need to do to get it. Straightforward and easy!

Resident Goobersmooch mandalee65's Avatar
    At mine, there are lots of ways to earn Curves Bucks.

Each day of the week, there is a different activity that will earn you a buck. You can hula hoop, wear a Curves t-shirt, identify the muscles worked on a particular machine, be "queen of the circuit," etc.

You can also answer trivia questions. Each pound/inch lost gets you a buck. And there is always some sort of game in the center of the circuit that allows you to win bucks.

It's $75 for a T-shirt, and I am 3 away from getting a really cute pink Curves shirt. I want it very much badly!
    I'm a weight-loss expert. . . now I need to be a keep-it-off expert!

WOW I feel really lucky not only does my Curves do the Curves bucks but our t-shirts are only $30!! We get $2 for getting weighed and measured, $10 for losing 5# or 5", $1 for winning the game of the week (done from one of the recovery boards) $2 for wearing the proper theme clothing 2 weekends a month, $1 when we play trivia, $5 for coming 12 times in a month. I think that's about it
    Marsha

Smile

I feel lucky too!! Our t-shirts are only 30 Bucks here! We play games about once a week, and we also get 1 buck every week for coming in 3xs. I love the idea of the bucks for inches and pounds on your W&M days, I may suggest that at my Curves!

Thanks Ladies!

Wish me luck I have until Thursday morning for my weigh in for the 2nd week of the challenge! And let me tell you it has been a challenge!!!!
    I've been working hard!

Yippee! I got a Curves Dollar last night for answering the trivia correctly. However, I answered the trivia correctly the other day and got nothing. I'm going to make sure they give me dollars when I deserve them from now on.

My Curves changed from Curves Bucks to raffle tickets. Every week they pick a winner (you can put 10 tickets in the box each week) and you get the t-shirt they display (of course they order you one in your current size!). I wish they still did the Bucks, I liked it better.

One of the members (has been a member since the club opened) had over $1000.00 in Curves bucks. The members have been collecting them since last February. The owners had merchandise out for the members to purchase or save up their dollars and purchase the more bigger ticket items. The owners decided that there is no possible way she could have collected that much money and made her give back half of the money. :-o

She was very upset over this and has since quit Curves or should I say she raised a stink over this and they asked her not to come back :-o

Quote Originally Posted by momto3over3
    One of the members (has been a member since the club opened) had over $1000.00 in Curves bucks. The members have been collecting them since last February. The owners had merchandise out for the members to purchase or save up their dollars and purchase the more bigger ticket items. The owners decided that there is no possible way she could have collected that much money and made her give back half of the money. :-o

She was very upset over this and has since quit Curves or should I say she raised a stink over this and they asked her not to come back :-o
    HOLY MOLY!

That's just awful that the owners did that!

Thread Information